Retinal Migraine More Condition_symptoms My Mother Sees Flashing Lights. Any Help Would Be Appreciated?

My mother sees flashing lights. Any help would be appreciated? - retinal migraine more condition_symptoms

My mother saw the flashing lights usually with sinusitis, such as pain are connected. This may or may not followed by headache, "pressure". She continues to see these lights for some time (10-15 minutes) and does not disappear when the eyes are closed.

I wonder if it possible to determine cause on the basis of these symptoms, what this issue. Point A quick search on the Internet that the blue light can be caused by tearing of the retina and associated migraine with aura.

Sinusitis, such as pain leads me to believe that this will probably be the last one, but any advice would be appreciated. Moreover, the fact is that he continues to see the flashing lights, even if you could help close the eyes to the differential diagnosis?

0 comments:

Post a Comment