Were To Get Jeff Hardy Apparel Does Jeff Hardy Shop At Hastings BQ?

Does Jeff Hardy Shop at Hastings BQ? - were to get jeff hardy apparel

In the non Dissing him.

But I was re-presented in Hastings the other day and a lot of clothes and necklaces Jeff Hardy.

Their emo and gothic clothing.

BQ: Why did Jeff Hardy the title when Matt Hardy has worked harder and is screwed by the WWE more than his brother.

Because they have nothing against Matt and Jeff, because the fans are whiners.

Its good to be back in Y! Part of Wrestling

Happy New Year Wrestling-Fans

1 comments:

MAG said...

Jeff Hardy I bought at Hot Topic .. lol

BA-I understand that you came from there. I have nothing against Jeff Hardy, and some of his warmest me sometimes on my nerves. I think Matt is a fighter in general, as Jeff. Yes, I understand that Jeff is more interesting point, then Matt and Jeff, of course, the most eye. Besides the fact that Matt was true for the world and devoted WWE wrestling as a whole. I do not remember a time when Matt turned the public and burned to the fight and wants another way to make money available than his brother. Again, I am not meet Jeff, but I am sure that you the thumbs down anyway. I can live with that ...

Happy New Year to you too ..

Post a Comment