Boat Birthday Cake Birthday Cakes And Collapsed Bridges?

Birthday cakes and collapsed bridges? - boat birthday cake

clear, but recurring dreams of them. Cakes have always been for someone else. but in every dream I would be the first to benefit more, and strangely, the owner of the cake you ever leave me.

In terms of the destroyed bridges, each bridge that was about to be angry, he suddenly broke and fell into the water below. But curiously, there in the end, I passed through side by side always either swimming, rowing a boat or the superpowers me only in this way. lol.


Someone here may be the same? Please share your experiences. and please do not copy and paste from websites.

3 comments:

Intuitiv... said...

1. Birthday Cakes: I think that is the envy of success, even if unconsciously.

2. The collapse of bridges, fear of the future and the operation in blocks and obstacles. You are not insurmountable, but also find a different way. You are falling in the implementation of Plan B when Plan A through. They are flexible.

vanwest said...

No, but in my dreams I could float and "fly" out of trouble. . .

Matrix said...

Very good with the bridges are broken at your feet means that you make a decision that you are not back to where it was once made. You can have a little problem in achieving its goal or to break the bridge was the best thing I can do (like "super-determined" or "swimming in the Water").

Enjoy the cake, and for the first time ... Someone else in your life should be the first (I in Christ as an example) have a preference, but because we enjoy it as much leave it aside and give him honor. He loves to make you happy ... but be careful of who the honor, is not it?

Post a Comment