Pictures Of Clamydía Bumps? Sores? Any Ideas?

Bumps? Sores? Any ideas? - pictures of clamydía

Ive had this about a month.

I've still a few red bumps down to my penis area. It began as one that was lost, then a little further back. It is not itch, burn, nothing. Ive got one and only bleeding. There was no pus or anything. Ive watched WebMD and everything he said, the symptoms of sexually transmitted diseases seems to me to meet (herpes, cancer, warts, sphyilis, Chlamydia Gonor [SP]) and none of these images or descriptions that I have.

Ideas? Could a rash in the heat? I play ball in the value of four nights between Slowpitch softball and Legion ball.

1 comments:

zitdr_02 said...

I have many ideas of what could be, but unfortunately, without seeing that a bump or two, it is impossible to say what he did. Zoom certainly helps.

Post a Comment