What Pokemon Games Can You Get Ra I Need Help With My College Roommate, Please?

I need help with my college roommate, please? - what pokemon games can you get ra

We have been in school for some time, and this guy has the benefit of the doubt, but my first impression was wrong. As we moved in, not even a word for me, sitting at his computer. Her mother was present, then told me I should try to help an attempt to lift the morning and perhaps you will make on Sunday to church. From there it is even worse. We live in a two-room suite (with a sink and a bath 2 bedrooms, 4). I like the 2 other guys, and it's one of my good friends. Anyway, my roommate never cleaned up after him, is the sink of dirty dishes and glasses. The bathroom is full of his hair (I, you know, because it is the only one) has black hair. Never leave the room, all hE is not a Pokemon game or computer games, it is irresponsible and is loud when people try to sleep. to crawl around my friends I made. and it starts to affect my mental health. Negativity, poor posture, and feel bad effect on me and I still try to ignore it, but I can not. " It is also very difficult. It will not go to bed until you do if I go to bed when she goes to bed. On Friday I did not back up to 2.30 clock and waited for me so creepy! and again when I was in my bed and went to bed. I do not know what to do. I have with my RA and said there was nothing I could do! He said: "We can not transfer just because he thinks HES funny, but much more than that! TheBoy does nothing to eat our food and we pay a cent! Theres so many things ... Please give?

2 comments:

ktrb said...

You must cooperate with their counterparts from the other three, then you should talk to the RA together. Stress is not only agreed with the fourth roommate not, but it really has the feeling that the environment as a whole is not taken. If your RA is not doing anything, go to the Housing Office and see if and what can be done.

notyou31... said...

It seems to have psychological problems. Do you, or tell him he must go. Give 30 days' notice. If this is a bedroom, a report and ask to be re-assigned.

Post a Comment